To add text overlays to your video, please see the steps below:
1. Click on the 'Add Text Overlays' button underneath the payment option when your video has rendered for preview.
2. Click on the 'Choose A Template' button and choose one of the five options.
3. You will be presented with either a single overlay box or multiple overlay boxes depending on which option you choose.
4. Each box will allow you to copy or delete the box depending on your preference.
5. By clicking on each box, you will be presented with an option to edit the overlay.
6. You will be able to choose when your overlay will be displayed and how long it should last similarly you can drag the region on the timeline at the bottom of the page.
7. You will also be able to edit the style, text, font, size and colour within this section.
8. Users will also be able to add additional layers if required using the 'New Layer' button.
9. You will also be able to move the text box around the screen as well as enlarge it to suit your own personal style.
An example of a text overlay would be:
Adding the name of the Artist to the start of the video. To do this, you simply replace the default text with the artist name e.g. “John Smith,'' feel free to change the font size, colour etc. to suit your personal style.
Some of the overlays already have a default start and duration time however this can be changed depending on your preference! E.g. If you wanted your text to appear for 10 seconds, 5 seconds into your video just change the “Start at” number to 5 and the 'Duration' number to 10.
If you hit the 'Save' button beside the 'Done' button the video will generate a preview of your new text overlay, demonstrating the start and duration times. If are happy with the result, click the “Done” button.
Please note, depending on which option you choose in step 2, there may be multiple boxes for you to edit therefore if you do not wish for these boxes to appear in your video then please delete them as outlined in step 4 above.